domingo, 20 de enero de 2013

Chibi Panda en fimo (How to make Chibi Panda in clay - Seungri details)

Holaaaaaa - Helloooooooo
Hoy os enseño como hacer un oso panda chibi muy fácil ¡¡y tiene un detallito de Seungri!! (Big Bang) Aunque lo podéis hacer con otro si queréis.
Today I teach you how to make a chibi panda bear very easy, it has a detail of Seungri!! (Big Bang) Although you can make with other if you want.
The result - El resultado
¿Os gusta? - You like? ^.^


¿No sabes quién es Seungri? Seungri es un miembro del grupo coreano Big Bang. "Maknae" significa el más joven del grupo.
Don't you know who is Seungri? Seungri is a member of korean group Big Bang. "Maknae" means the youngest of the group.

El símbolo de Seungri es el oso panda y se le conoce como V.I (Victory)
Seungri's symbol is the panda and he is known as VI (Victory)


Podéis seguirle en twitter - You can follow him in twitter: https://twitter.com/ForvictoRi

¡¡Por favor escríbeme y dime si te ha gustado o no en facebook, twitter, el blog o donde quieras!!!
Please write me and tell me if you liked or not on facebook, twitter, blog or wherever you want!! 

Puedes enviarme una foto con tu panda. Pondré la foto en el blog ;) (morikocreaciones@hotmail.com)
You cand send me a photo with your panda. I post a photo in my blog ;) (morikocreaciones@hotmail.com)

Nota: Si ves errores en la traducción ¡¡avísame!! Estoy esforzándome (^-^)/
Note: If you can see mistakes in the translation, let me know!!! I'm trying hard..... (^-^)/

Espero que os ayude.
I hope that help you.

¡¡Nos vemos!!
See you!!

Twitter: Follow me!!
Mi canal de Youtube. Please subscribe!!!
Facebook - Like!!

1 comentario:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...